How to create offline maps?

Thomas Krahn thomas at familytreedna.com
Thu Aug 14 05:30:44 CEST 2008

I was wondering if I had to use the laser button or the
white LED button of the stylo to "right-click" on the map...   :)

In deed I found out that a sudden hard tip on the map opened
the "right-click" menu and like magic it was possible to download the maps.

Apparently if force doesn't help, more force may help.
But don't break your touch screen!

Thomas