problem with full duplex voicce Tx on freerunner

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Fri Aug 15 20:17:16 CEST 2008

What Codec are you using?

Rememeber that the ARM has no FPU so if it is a codec that requires floating point the FR is not
going to be able to work in real time.

If you are using G711 or other uncompressed codec the bandwidth may be too high for the network you
are running over.

Lastly you should check that FR can do Full duplex, this is not clear in the docs, and maybe a
simple app that just records voice and sends it back to itself maybe a good test for that.

Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com