opkg software repository extremely small? no gpsd? no openmoko-browser2?

Thorben Krueger thkruege at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 16 19:29:31 CEST 2008

Got my freerunner yesterday and am still excited as hell.

ssh via usb worked as well, and opkg update and upgrade went flawlessly

however, "opkg list" shows only some 100 installable packages, most of
which are libraries. No webbrowser or anything. I searched the wiki
without success for anything resembling the opkg equivalent of  debian
repositories.

So how do I get my freerunner all buggy and bloated with alpha software? ;-)

thorben