How do I get Python packages for (stock FreeRunner) 2007.2?

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:52:47 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Well, that's the problem with mixing feeds. Apparantly both your feeds have
> python packages with varying versions. I'd rather remove one feed.

Oh-oh... after getting my DNS lookups going again, I already installed
the Python packages <wincing>

Ah, well - since I just finished changing /etc/profile to include
directories on SD card in PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, will reboot and
see how bad the situation is; if I have any problems, will uninstall
the packages, remove one of the feeds, and retry.

Thanks for the advice...

Regards
Ed.