Swapping screen orientation on debian-image

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Aug 17 15:31:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 17.08.2008, 12:24 +0200 schrieb Rorschach:
> Hi,
> xrandr doesn't seem to work. Setting an option in the xorg.conf is no
> real solution to me because I don't want to have to reboot/restart X
> to swap the screen orientation. Anyone figured another way of changing
> it?

Not with fbdrv, AFAIK (but I’d like to hear different if someone knows
how to make that work).

Gismo is working on packaging Xglamo for Debian, but no promises when or
if that works out. Best think would be if the Xglamo driver were become
a regular, stand-alone driver for Xorg.

Greetings,
Joachim

--