Debian install from Qtopia

Rorschach r0rschach at lavabit.com
Sun Aug 17 17:10:26 CEST 2008

I dunno for sure but you could try to apply this patch I did: http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-August/026076.html . So just open the /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf file and remove the lines which are marked with a - in the link above. Then do a reboot. That could help you.