Freerunner, Om2008.8: Wifi does not connect to AP

Bernhard Schauer lkml.bschauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:52:57 CEST 2008

There is one issue with my WiFi that drives me crazy:

Freerunner nearly never associates with my WPA proteced AP. It connects for
about 7 seconds and disconnects afterwards, (goto: begin of sentence) ...
If I get connected (that happened 1 time since release of Om2008.8) the
nameserver entries are not present.

Does any one has the same behaviour? (or knows whats up?)

BTW. I tried to manually setup wifi with the configurations from my laptop,
but that leads to the same behaviour.

regards,

Bernhard Schauer