Glamo driver on Debian

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:44:59 CEST 2008

I tested deb from http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/xglamo-beta/ on my
freerunner:
wget http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/xglamo-beta/xglamo_1.3.0.0+git20080807-1_armel.deb
dpkg -i xglamo_1.3.0.0+git20080807-1_armel.deb
No errors.
Then I restart X and did't notice any difference. Nothing brokes but
nothing works better.

There are couple of things I want to check are they correct:
A) Xglamo is x server. (like xorg is X server) [1]

B) xglamo is dedicated to glamo chip (on freerunner) [2]

C) xglamo based kdrive (xorg based XFree86) [3]

D) om2007 and om 2008 are using xglamo
D2) Debian uses xorg.

E) If I run xglamo on debian I must throw a way all xorg things. Like
touchscreen driver xserver-xorg-input-tslib
E2) What driver are om200X using then? Can I use them with debian+xglamo?

[1] http://dodji.blogspot.com/2008/02/xglamo-x-server-of-neo-gta02-device.html
glamochip [2] http://www.smediatech.com/product3362.htm
kdrive       [3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KDrive

-Aapo Rantalainen