USB Networking Without Iptables

Alex H. arebc37 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:33:17 CEST 2008

Thank you for the advice.

Asus decided to go with Xandros and from what I have gathered from the
eeeuser.com forums; Asus decided not to have netfilter/iptables compiled
into the kernel :(

I have found some information on re-compiling the kernel and installing
iptables so I'll give it a try. I have never recompiled the kernel before so
this should be a good learning experience.

Freerunner & thomasg thanks for the advice.

Alex