Freerunner issues

Muthu Subramanian muthusuba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:17:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I was able to do the things suggested by Steven - very helpful.
I had to change the scripts a little -e.g. in the presuspend, I had to
change != "Discharging" to = "Charging"
(the status used to be "Not charging" on my phone).

The only problem is - i don't have the cpu_percent program in /usr/bin
- i couldn't find it anywhere else also.

Thanks for all the help!
Muthu Subramanian