possible GSM buzz hardware fix (was Sales?)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:49:10 CEST 2008

2008/8/22 Josh Thompson <lists at joshandbianca.net>:
> Hmm, this is the first I've heard of *something* fixing the GSM buzz issue.

There was also a bug report where someone stated that if not touching
the headphone jack or GPS/USB connectors, ie. keeping Neo in a bit
weird position while speaking, the buzz problem goes mostly away. I've
now used Neo like that and people haven't recently complained about
buzzing, but it has always been more or less random thing. I also have
mixer mic/speaker settings at very low volumes now, so it might be
just that too.

-Timo