preserving illume keyboard on update

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sun Aug 24 01:53:47 CEST 2008

There is a script on the wiki which enables you to install the full
qwerty keyboard, unfortunately the last file gives a 404, which makes it
rather useless.

Is there a way, other then recompiling it, to get the good keyboard back?

How does one get a dictionary for their own language, anyway? Or how do
you get an Azerty keyboard?

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg