dialer error

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:46:48 CEST 2008

>  Hi,
>
>     I am able to connect to the phone using ssh .But i have not tried opkg
> upgrade.
>
> Regards

Can you do the opkg upgrade and see if the dialer error is still there

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner#Set_up_USB-based_networking.2C_SSH_and_update

GSM registering is working so I am 99% sure that the dialer in Qtopia will
work but the 2007.2 dialer should also work - has always worked for me
(assuming you are still using that)

When I next ssh into my FreeRunner I will try to look up your error message
and see if I can identify its cause but am quite busy today so will be
tomorrow at the earliest.

Anyway if you have time also read through

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions

and flash a number of different images to try them out and see what works
for you.

Rakshat