Only noise on resume (FreeRunner)

Thorben Krueger thkruege at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:16:15 CEST 2008

No matter which uImage or snapshot, my FreeRunner won't wake up
properly from suspend. All I get is noisy clicks from the speakers,
one per second or so. I searched in the bug tracker and in this list,
but did not find any mention of this behavior anywhere.

It might have been caused by me accidentally piping data into
/dev/mtdblock* which corrupted the flash memory so I had to do a
reflash.

Any ideas?

Thorben

PS: Note that my FreeRunner never went into suspend before this
accident occurred. It might have been broken from the start.