Illume config?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 27 01:27:32 CEST 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:12:50 +0430 Armin ranjbar <zoup at zoup.org> babbled:

yes - because that "spanner" was never meant to be accessible or exist. it is
sheer bi-product of the way asu was released that you could get it back through
a theme change. so as such that illume-config theme is really a bug - or
exposes a bug that was hidden.

you can argue that "but that config gives me all sorts of useful stuff" etc.
but that is not what om wanted - they explicitly did NOT want that config tool.
(it's actually just part of e/illume - an internal dialog window).

you can switch to the illume profile (the default profile changed to asu -
see /etc/enlightenment/default_profile) and you'll get it back.