Reference screenshots of various keyboards ? - Was: Re: Illume keyboard Disappeared

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Wed Aug 27 09:33:12 CEST 2008

Armin ranjbar <zoup at zoup.org> writes:

> after running a few while , maybe after suspends , Illume keyboard does
> not appear and standard om2008 keyboard appear , any one has any idea ?

There are lots of flames/discussions over the keyboard (including in
bugtracker), and it's sometimes very difficult to follow the
reasoning... and adding more noise to noisy discussions is not what's
preferable.. still it's really hard to keep up on these issues, I
think.

What is "om2008 keyboard" (which om 2088 : 08/08 or 08/26 ?).. what's
Illume keyboard, etc.

Maybe if we had a set of pictures to name them and avoid confusion
(pictures like what's in
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om2008.8_Keyboard) would help alot to
get a clearer idea of the various options.

Is this possible (taking snapshots of the keybords displayed) ?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER