xglamo&tslib

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Aug 27 10:13:05 CEST 2008

> For some reason, openembedded and debian packages differ in the soname
> given to the tslib libraries. But I wonder if it isn’t cleaner to change
> the place where the version number 1.0 is referenced from Xglamo,
> instead changing the libts package. Check the configure script, or
> configure.ac.

well, the original name is
tslib-0.0.pc
which is somewhat silly, since tslib _is_ version 1.0smthg.
thus i had to change the references from tslib-1.0 to tslib-0.0 which does
not strike me as a solution whatsoever.
either the -?.? part reflects the major/minor-version -- then debian has
to cahnge it's name.
or -?.? is rather useless -- than it has to go both in debian and the