xglamo&tslib

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Aug 27 11:45:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.08.2008, 10:19 +0200 schrieb Sebastian M.:
> I'm sure that if you report this bug (imho it is a bug ;-) to Debian
> the package's maintainer will either fix it or tell you his reasons
> for setting a wrong version.

^ what he said :-)

Maybe the maintainer has made a mistake before, but fixing this will
cause all depending packages to re-build, so I assume (with not much
knowledge about pc files either) that now that he did this (or maybe
upstream did it), Debian will use 0.0 instead of 1.0 until the next
version bump. Then it can be fixed without requiring re-builds.

But yes, just file a bug report, asking for the reasons.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner