Xmoto on freerunner?

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:27:46 CEST 2008

Ok. I compiled neverball on my debian freerunner. It took 33minutes.
(I compiled all the maps too).
Main menu is so slow that I cannot even move cursor with touchscreen.
When I used x2x and used my computers mouse over ssh I can very (VERY)
slowly move cursor, but cannot click anything. Framerate is maybe
15s/frame (sic). There are that rounding/moving 3d logo on background
and it tries play audio too. So there are features what can rip off.

With tuning: maybe
And that acceleration movement is on todo-list too.

-Aapo Rantalainen