Xmoto on freerunner?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:05:58 CEST 2008

Hi All,

has anyone more details about what can be done with the OpenMoko Glamo
chip. From what I understand the OpenMoko team is locked under NDA with
Smedia, but how come we could get libglamo for free ? What your NDA
saying exactly. Are you allowed to provide Open Source code that will
handle small feature so an external group can do a good Glamo
integration ? Or maybe you are just allowed to provide binary drivers ?
Would be nice to know if we ever want to organise some Open Source
efforts around that and really be able to evalute the chip capabilities
(or at least benifit of everything tha is working).

Thanks,
Nicolas Dufresne