Debian-how to login without keyboard?

Juan Cañete jcazor.listas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:47:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

I don't use gdm nor any display manager, I directly load xfce from the /etc/init.d/zhone-session script, setting PROG_FSO=/usr/bin/xfce4-session and then autoloading zhone at startup. I know it's not a very clean way but works well.

best regards.

El Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:35:48 +0200
David Samblas <dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com> dijo: