GPS Problem (maybe antenna?)

robins r.seidel at rdg.ac.uk
Sun Aug 31 18:44:30 CEST 2008

Hi List, hi Sebastian,

I was wondering if you know, how long a position fix should take under
normal conditions. I sometimes need more than 30 minutes, but also had the
lucky chance of getting one under three minutes.
So do you have any idea what times should be expected from the freerunner.
Could you please keep us up date on how you examined yours, so we can do the
same if we need to.

Thanks and best regards

Robin