gta02, debian, fso: pairing (and using) bleutooth headset?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Aug 31 20:02:06 CEST 2008

well, turns iout itr comes down to the beloved passkey-agent problem.
because of reasons unbeknownst to man the debian maintainer(s) decided
awhile ago to remove
a) the way to specify a pin in a configfiles
b) a gui independent passkey/pin handler

on request you are pointed to the respective handlers of gnome or kde!
the idea that a user doesn't user neither of them and maybe even don't
want a gui for a trivila task like that seems never have occured to them.

i have been bitten by that a long whiole ago and luckily my elephant's
memory hinted long enough to make me remember.
i copied passkey-agent from 2007.2 -- eh voila.
next step would be to get that sco_flowcontrol_patch in the kernel, i fear