Sad Story

V. Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:19:13 CET 2008

If you know the IMEI, report it to the local cops/police station. They
have tieups with GSM service providers who can triangulate the phone.

And the proactive way:

The dealers who sell Openmoko can provide insurance (2% of the price
extra) against theft, and you can use this to buy a new FR. The latter
works especially if you are in big cities with lots of
thieves/pickpockets/what not....

-Karthik