what software can be used to send AGPS data to /dev/ttySAC1?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue Dec 2 14:41:19 CET 2008

I would like to get GPS fix faster with debian on freerunner. From
files fetched by mokomakefile I found two things that mention agps:

1) ./openembedded/packages/openmoko-projects/openmoko-agpsui_svn.bb
 which seems to be just GUI

2) openmoko/developers/matt_hsu/agps-online which seems to be a simple
 client but requires username/password to u-blox.com

Are other distros using u-blox.com? Do they use some hardcoded
username/password? What software do they use to feed agps data to
/dev/ttySAC1?

If I find such software and it helps me to get fix faster I can make a
preliminary debian package and propose it for the pkg-fso team.