[SHR] Locking the Screen?

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:54:36 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Leonti Bielski <prishelec at gmail.com> wrote:
> In my opinion it would be good to have some kind of rules for
> different applications/services, and I think it should be included
> into frameworkd.
> For exmaple we would have a file with a list of programs with special
> rules, for example:
>
> fso-gpsd:no_suspend
> tangogps:no_suspend;backlight_on

Well, as of today, there are two additional actions in frameworkd,
thanks to mickeyl, CPU and Display.
Requesting the CPU will result in no suspend. Requesting the Display
will result in no dimming. Though they can't be, as is, specifically
software targeted, they can be targeted on the resource usage (e.g. if
GPS is active, then request CPU, request Display => no suspend, no
dim).

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net