dfu-util refusing to flash correct qi image

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sat Dec 6 22:24:44 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to flash qi on my freerunner.

I first tried the s3c6410 file, I thought that was the standard in all
the freerunners.

When *nothing* happened with that one I looked through my dmesg:

s3c2410-ohci s3c2410-ohci: S3C24XX OHCI
s3c2410-ohci s3c2410-ohci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
s3c2410-ohci s3c2410-ohci: irq 42, io mem 0x49000000

So, I tried the s3c2410 qi image, but then dfu-util says it's not meant
for this device.

Anyhow, no matter what qi image I try, nothing works.
The kernel doesn't boot (and, yes, it's in the /boot folder), and I get
NO blinking leds.

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker