Testing build

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 12:06:05 CET 2008

On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Paul wrote:
> I have tried out the testing image several times installing it several
> ways, even flashing the latest image.
>
> Has anyone had any success with them?  These images do not seem to be
> able to connect to the gsm network.

Need to know which distro you're asking about as FSO, SHR and OM (2008.x) all
have testing images. Convention has it you should stick the distro(s) you're
asking about in the subject line. It also helps to use the date of the image
as the testing builds are updated daily, and breakages may only apply to
certain dates.