Sad Story

Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:30:25 CET 2008

I wouldn't worry about the robber coming home and beating you up for a
USB charger at all. It looks like many el-cheapo phones (<$60) come
with USB chargers and cables which also work with the Freerunner. That
makes it easier to steal the Freerunner though :(

Keeping a poison-pill splash screen sounds like a great idea. Maybe
you could keep a screaming sound too (Help! I'm stolen) which can be
disabled if u quickly pressed some keys/parts of the screen when it
boots up. Of course, if you're lazy to do that, you could be in
trouble for stealing your own phone.