Sad Story

Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:54:19 CET 2008

I clearly don't blame the developers here myself. I blame Openmoko's
selfish management (probably it's board of directors or C*Os) for
this. I am sure that a developer who talks back against this will just
get fired/have to face bad consequences.

What would be the best way to 'convince' or 'force' the management to
change their decisions? Does anyone know a lawyer?

-Karthik