Sad Story

Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:25:05 CET 2008

The website of Openmoko's launch will tell you when the Openmoko
Freerunner was released.
My bills will tell you when I have purchased the Freerunner.
My Freerunner is available to prove the bugs in it.
As for the list of Bugs, I'll just take the list from the Trac you
have set up, with details of when 'each and every bug' was filed and
resolved/never resolved.

And, I have YOUR statement which proves that till date, many of those
issues still exist.

Do you want more proof? Do you want more legal documents? Is this how
you see this conversation heading to?

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

Karthik
http://guilt.bafsoft.net