Other possible Echo Cause

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:35:17 CET 2008

I made the switch to SHR to test out how things are.  The echo problem
is resolved with the following patch

http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td1486414|a1518726

Now there was the annoying buzz to rectify.  This worked perfectly for me.

http://www.mail-archive.com/support@lists.openmoko.org/msg00564.html