Stable Upgrade Anytime Soon?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:15:47 CET 2008

2008/12/15 Marcus Stong <stongo at gmail.com>:
> It's been over a month now that opkg upgrade has produced nothing
> whatsoever. I know the "back to basics" are being worked on, but does anyone
> know how long until something makes it to the stable feed?

I have no idea, but hopefully Openmoko would make the current testing
the new stable soon. The daily testing images are working quite well
at the moment. But maybe the idea is to make the switch to 2.6.28
(andy-tracking) kernel first, which also works quite great except for
the fact that the user software has been partially setup to use old
device names so those changes should go in first.

Anyway, no information has been had except for the next year's Om2009
release - but what's the word on Om2008.12, I do not know :(

-Timo