Missing date/time on received SMS since update to OM 2008.12

Erik Geiger Erik.geiger at gmx.net
Sun Dec 21 15:46:35 CET 2008

Hi,

yesterday I updated my Freerunner (and may be changed some settings 'cause I
searched for the extended settings-menu provided by illume). Now when I
receice a SMS there is no date/time information any more (field date: is
empty).

On emails the information is still present. Any ideas?

An other question: Where can I do extended Settings like blanktime supspend
time (not only 30 60 seconds)? Are there some config-files? May there also be
some text config files?

Thanks

Erik

--