Illume keyboard breaks on om2008.12

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Mon Dec 22 08:56:56 CET 2008

Hi there,

according to this [1], I just:

1 .- opkg install libevas-saver-png edje-utils cpp cpp-symlinks libembryo-tests
2 .- cd /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes
3 .- edje_decc illume.edj
4 .- cd illume
5 .- vi freerunner.edc (to edit a copule of lines, but "freerunner.sh")
6 .- sh build.sh
7 .- mv illume.edj ../illume.edj
8 .- /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart
9 .- sed -i -e s,asu,illume, /etc/enlightenment/default_profile
10.- /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart

and I would get the illume keybord.

Setp 5 is not necessary 'couse you can use illume.edj instead which does not need
to be edited.

Well, it works, but then it fails. Enlightenment start (splash screen shows up)
and you get the illume keyboard, but then I get:

"Enlightenment error"
"This is very bad. Enlightenment SIGABRt'd"  =-O
"Theres is no meant to happen and it is likely a sign of
a bug on Enlightenment or the libraries it relies
on. You can gob attach to this process to try
debug it or you could exit, or you just hit restart to
try and get your desktop back to the way it was."

"Please compile everything with -g in your CFLAGS"

I know I can compile using -g, but you might have some other options.
(sure I would update the wiki  :-) )

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Keyboard_Toggle

Cheers,

Kosa