Missing date/time on received SMS since update to OM 2008.12

Erik Geiger Erik.geiger at gmx.net
Thu Dec 25 21:25:26 CET 2008

Now I figured out that the date/time information is still present in the raw
file (in /home/root/Applications/qtmail/mail). Also I saw that the date has
been translated into german (I didn't notice this, 'cause I'm German).
I think there ist the translation missing/wrong, 'cause I've changed the
wordlist in opt/Qtopia/etc/dict/de_DE/words.dawg and also the Language
in /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/locale.conf (de_DE).

If I return to old settings, the date/time information is present again (on
new SMS). So is there a chance to have german wordlist for predictive
keyboards _and_ date/time Information on received SMS (German or English
doesn't matter)?

cu

Erik