A little lost

Marc Rios marcrios84 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:35:02 CET 2008

Hi CQ5ITC,

To get the illume profile the only changes I have made are the keyboard sets
and change the profile. To change the keyboard:

opkg install illume-config

#Turn off built-in qtopia keyboard
#Add/modify "export QTOPIA_NO_VIRTUAL_KEYBOARD=1" in
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/89qtopia

opkg install illume-config-illume

#Purge E's cache
rm -rf ~/.e/e/config/illume

#Restart X
/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart

And to active the profile you have to change 'asu' by illume in
/etc/enlightment/default_profile:

E_PROFILE="-profile illume"

With this it should work in 2008.12.