ASU suspend through power btn not working

Michael Münch micm at micm.eu
Wed Jul 16 22:42:45 CEST 2008

When I execute apm -s directly in the terminal the neo freerunner suspends as
expected. When I just hit the power button the display gets black but any
touch on the display brings the device back to normal operation.

This is no big problem because I can just create a desktop icon for suspend.
Any ideas where the problem could be located. I already tried to change the
settings in the power menu without success.

I am using the latest rootfs and kernel images flashed 5 hours ago.

Michael