Flashing with download caused Freerunner to be unbootable

MR BROWN crystaldragon666 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 22 01:49:21 CEST 2008

Dear Mr. Colton,

First off, I was able to access my downloaded openmoko files but apparently the partition available was to small and now I'm unable to boot into normal operation.  I can still get to the boot menu.  Second I tried to download as you showed in several iterations without success.  It did seem to access the download site directly but I got a  bash error saying syntax error near token 'new line'. To finish, is putting the code of  <http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Freerunner/Openmoko-Freerunner-20080424-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2> the way to access the openmoko web site from the terminal line?