Root Password

Gregory Meyer, CPA greg at btcincny.com
Wed Jul 23 02:10:22 CEST 2008

As long as having a password doesn't upset the function of the phone,
I think I'll just set a password, disable password logins and use my
ssh key.  Thanks.

One other question I guess.  I don't see any warning that the phone as
is has this vulnerability.  Shouldn't there be some warning or is it
expected that the current audience knows to deal with this?