What kind of antenna for GPS?

Jette Derriche jette at nerdgirl.dk
Wed Jul 23 18:23:58 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 09:53 -0600, andres wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 15:41 +0200, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Jette Derriche <jette at nerdgirl.dk> wrote:
> > >
> > > I wonder if there's a name to identify such an antenna?... I would like
> > > to make sure I pick the right product in the webshop.
>
> I ordered this one and works fantastically well
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F1WNAO

Argh!... I didn't see your post until after I bought this one:

Holux Active Antenna MMCX (2m)

Should receive it within a few days... looking forward to try it out.

But I actually managed to get this from AGPS Test a few minutes ago:

Latitude: 55.679092 N
Longitude: 11.313601 E
Altitude: 7m
HDOP: 13.19

I tried to get a map from tangoGPS but nothing shows on the map screen
except from a blue circel - so I'm currently trying to figure out why
that is...

/Jette