qtopia: keys missing for predictive keyboard?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Jul 23 21:40:04 CEST 2008

Joerg Lippmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> From what I  have seen, the predictive keyboard of qtopia for the freerunner
> is IMO by far the best typing solution for text messages.
>
> But is it just me or are there some keys missing for touchscreen? I have not
> found a possibility to erase letters or to enter special keys etc.

I'll trade you info:  to erase a letter you sweep your finger leftwards
just below the keyboard.  A "slight" sweep does that; a longer sweep
erases the current word.

Now my turn to ask: I used Qtopia and the predictive kb for a while and
then it got back-burnered.  I just flashed it again and I'm in the
opposite position from you.  How do you *accept* the word that's showing
and move on to the next one?

Thx.

b.