Connecting to internet via usb

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:43:13 CEST 2008

Hi,
I think you're looking for opendns.org. The addresses are
208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220.
BTW, you can often find previous versions of wiki pages on the history
tab at the top of the page. There's quite a lot of stuff in there but
I found myself in the same situation last weekend looking for old
instructions that I thought were more readable too.
Vinc