mixer settings for voice recording?

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 21:01:31 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 29 July 2008, H. Rosmanith wrote:

> > > woah, I finally got it to work. I change DAI Mode from "DAI 0"
> > > to "DAI 1" - and suddenly the dsp-device spits out tons o' data.
> >
> > sweet!
>
> hm, hm ...
>
> well, according to alsa.state, "DAI Mode" is control #50,
> which is not drawn in WM8753 to ALSA mappings
> (http://wiki.openmoko.org/images/a/af/WM8753_ALSA_Mapping.png)

There are 2 reasons for that. First it's work in progress - I haven't worked
out where everything is yet. Second there is some difficulty adding controls
that are logical entities in the digital blocks to the picture. I was going
to tabulate the controls, but haven't got to grips with the mediawiki table
markup yet. I'm open to suggestions!