[FSO] Battery Indicator Problem

Quasar ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 00:59:51 CET 2008

I just downloaded the latest FSO image, kernel, and modules, and installed
them on my SD card. Everything boots without problems but the battery
indicator seems to show a 0% charge even though Qt Extended (installed on
the flash) detects the battery as full. If I try to charge the battery, FSO
detects the status as charging, but the time to full charge does not change
no matter how long I keep charging it. My battery is a CC, and below are the
"cat" results which FSO seems to detect (while charging):

cat /sys/devices/platform/bq27000-battery.0/power_supply/bat/charge_full:
1184526
cat /sys/devices/platform/bq27000-battery.0/power_supply/bat/current_now:
138750
cat
/sys/devices/platform/bq27000-battery.0/power_supply/bat/time_to_full_now:
3932100
cat /sys/devices/platform/bq27000-battery.0/power_supply/bat/capacity: 0

Any ideas on what could be causing this problem and how I can fix it?