Neo Freerunner stopped booting (not due to the battery)

Ales Horak ales.horak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:52:07 CET 2008

Hi Joachim and others,

thanks to Joachim Ott's instructions, I managed to get a working
system on a spare SD-card, boot the phone and add extra debug
messages to the problematic rootfs.

I have found out that when Neo stops at the 40%, it is staying in
/etc/rcS.d/S40networking at the command:

    echo -n "Configuring network interfaces... "
    ifup -a

it never gets after the "ifup".

any idea what to try next?

--