Instructions for using Neo's GPRS connection via Bluetooth added!

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:33:43 CET 2008

> This is great! Do you think you can tie it into the "Tethering" wiki page
> somehow? http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Tethering

Just pointing out this private mail to me, if someone wants to join
Tethering and Manually using Bluetooth pages more tightly together.

I'm myself just using scripts which output hard-coded DNS addresses to
/etc/resolv.conf on the machine that uses Neo's Internet connection,
but Tethering page would describe how to automatize that.

-Timo