[qtopia]how to rotate screen from the shell?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:11:05 CEST 2008

Sorry, I was out-of-date. Here's what I found in the release note,

Dynamic Rotation

      * Qt Extended now supports dynamic rotation of the display. The
        display can be rotated at runtime by using the Rotation Settings
        application or in response to hardware events from orientation
        sensors or slide switches.