bluetooth and fdom

Erik de Wild: Tripple-o info at tripple-o.nl
Sun Oct 5 22:12:50 CEST 2008

After some trying of different images I end up with fdom and it seem
to work pretty well. One thing I couldn't figure out and that is how
to configure Bluetooth. With GT extended it was easy to set up
Bluetooth for file transfer so I could load the device with some
photos and some music. Enable "discoverable" in the settings, turn
Bluetooth on on thats it.

With fdom I can turn on Bluetooth but I haven't find an option to
enable "discoverable" and/or set the name of the device. I can't
configure Bluetooth.  I have done a lot of Googling and searching but
I haven't find pointers to get Bluetooth up and running with om2008.9
or fdom.

The question I have is: how do I got Bluetooth to work so I can pair
it with another Bluetooth capable device (smartphone, macbook, headset
etc.) and exchange files and/or use a Bluetooth headset. Thanks in
advance.

Erik de Wild