[FDOM FSO] no sound in calls

Thomas des Courières thomas.descourieres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:22:45 CEST 2008

more infos on this problem.
I tried to play a sound :

root at om-gta02:/# aplay ./opt/Qtopia/sounds/alarm.wav
ALSA lib pcm_direct.c:1479:(_snd_pcm_direct_get_slave_ipc_offset) Invalid
value for card
aplay: main:546: audio open error: No such device

then I checked the loaded modules and there is no one !

root at om-gta02:/# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by

How do I reload all the needed modules ?